Monday, March 05, 2007

not mutually exclusive.

We pass a woman talking loudly to herself on the street.

Me: "I think that woman is suffering from schizophrenia, or something. Mental illness can be so sad."
Mom: "I don't think she's crazy--I think she's talking into one of those cell phone earbud things."
Me: "I don't see a headset. I really think she's mentally ill."
Mom: "No, no. She's just on the phone."
Dad (interjects): "She could be BOTH, you know."

Crazy woman shares crazy via cell phone? Yes. Totally possible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very deep your blog.It reflects
the maturity of americans.
Congrats.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Damn, who was that bitch, sheesh?! I thought this post was heeelarious! But that's just because I could picture your parents saying this.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home