Monday, July 02, 2007

mission, er, accomplished.



As soon as I claimed victory over the disobedient dog, he retaliated by chewing up and leaving in the front yard the following items:

1 phone charger
3 pairs of shoes
1 bag of potato chips
1 pink disposable razor
1 report on steelhead restoration
1 pair of underwear

To my credit--or perhaps to his--none of these items were left out or stored anywhere near within his reach. I believe the dogs spends 75 percent of his time at home alone scheming ways to get up on counters.

The rest of his time he spends trying on my clothes. (Kidding. Kind of.)



We are now in the course of negotiating terms of a new co-habitation agreement. Presumably one where he chews things less, but is allowed to sleep on the couch.

(To Sam, now with MBA: I mean, does it say something about my management ability, that I am making iterative concessions... to a dog?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home