Thursday, October 30, 2008

knowing.

People can make a lot out of certain kinds of choices. N and I have several systems for judging you, er, categorizing you, based on the left to right order in which you program the preset buttons on your car radio (numeric order, or by most favorite?). Also, do you prefer your sandwich cut in squares or triangles?

There are any number of different versions of such questions by which people size each other up. You know: Boxers or Briefs? Liberal or Conservative? Longboard or short? Crunchy or Creamy?

And: Are you going to find out? Because deciding whether to find out the sex of your baby is apparently the choice which will mark you forever as either a need-to-knower or a wants-to-be-surprised.

So, internet. Because I am indeed the kind of person who puts my faith in ultrasounds, and so that you may judge me accordingly, I am letting you know that... my kid? Is a girl.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home