Saturday, November 15, 2008

on travel.

Coming to the end of a week on the continent. My last, for a while. More tired than I'd like to admit. This week has been yet another opportunity to marvel at the new limitations of my pregnant body. Sleep--for which I have always had a particular talent--is becoming more difficult. My back aches more. Am still waiting for the alleged "glow."

Travel fairly productive, both workwise and as therapy. Place and perspective often go together.

Other things to report: Wine country is not as much fun when thou canst not sip. Have affirmed that room service, is indeed, in the list of the 10 best things ever. Wet hair in cold, continent weather? In the list of ten worst.

Woke up in San Francisco and so many shoes, waiting to be bought.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home