Tuesday, November 28, 2006

sometimes, it's the small things.

A friend just emailed me out-of-the-blue and asked: if I was (1) feeling crazy? and (2) up for a 8-day, spur-of-the-moment trans-Pacific cruise. And even though my work schedule will keep me firmly grounded in SoCal--crazy though I may feel--it made my day that someone randomly wanted to spend eight days on a boat with, you know, me.

That, and it's nice to think that I might be that person that people think of for such things. Randomly have an opportunity to live for a week with indigenous peoples in Peru? Call Miwa!

Yeah. That's me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to make your day! And who WOULDN'T want to spend 8 days with you! Come on!

1:26 PM  
Blogger m said...

you are TOO sweet! thanks!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home